Distance Learning will move forward very soon. To prepare for this, you need to sign up for Schoology. That is where my virtual classroom will exist!
*Chrome works best with Schoology
To sign up for Schoology,
- Click the following link: Schoology.com
- Click on Sign up at the top of the page
- Click Student
- Use the following access code that corresponds to your class period
- Period 8-9 ZG93-FV76-MMCQK AND Juniors RBNZ-RHTK-KJWW3 Seniors 5BFG-QQ9S-QRJV6
- Type in your first and last name
- Use your district login for your username and password
- Add in your correct birthday
- Click the box that says Register
When logging in after signing up, type in your username and password. It will ask for your postal code. Type in 18201. Then click Hazleton Area High School as the school.
For each "class"
1)Choose one or two warm ups. SIng!
2)Practice your part on one of our songs. Try doing a small portion each day as opposed to doing it all at once. Later rehearsal tracks and music will be available. Also, if we are still closed, solfeggio sight reading or rhythm drills will be added.
Vocal Studio III, IV Listening: Vocal Wrm Ups:
(Performance Repertoire) Alfred the Aligator