Classroom Procedures for
Mrs. Lagana's class
· Arrive to class on time. Walking into class after bell rings will result in a late slip.
· When you come into class, get your notebook, Rbook, folder and a pen or pencil.
· Take notice to the daily agenda, student objectives, and standards listed on the board; as well as the rotation board.
· Go directly to your assigned seat.
· Begin your PDN.
· Attendance will be taken.
· Class will be taught as a whole group session for 20 minutes. A timer will be set to notify students when to switch rotations.
· Then students will begin their sessions at each of three rotations (Small group, Independent Reading, Computers) for 20 minutes each session.
· Class will end with a 6 minute wrap up/re-organization of room.
· Students must sign out when leaving the room for any reason and have a pass from the teacher
· Stay in the rotation until the timer goes off; if you need assistance raise your hand until a teacher calls on you