Maple Manor Yearbook
Advisor – Francine Reyes
The Yearbook Club will help foster a sense of community within the middle school atmosphere by capturing and collecting moments/memories throughout the school year to be presented to the student body. Certain components will also be added to the Maple Manor Yearbook webpage.
- Be able to work and collaborate with one another.
- Familiar with technology, including uploading pictures, power point, etc.
- Be able to communicate effectively with students, teachers, administration, and other staff within the building.
- Display a sense of responsibility and dedication
- Be creative
- Meetings will be held monthly, but will be held weekly after winter break, or sooner if needed.