Mrs. CanzlerEmail: email@example.comPhone: 459-3221 ext. 26500Homeroom: 6CSubject: MathematicsWelcome Back!
Dear Parents and Students,
The end of the year is quickly approaching and many of you have unfinished or have not attempted any of the scheduled assignments. In order to receive a satisfactory grade for the 4th quarter at least 51% of your work for each of your teachers needs to be completed before we close out the year. I have noticed that very few of you have started this week’s math assignment in Study Island.
Also, for those of you that are looking to keep you skills sharp, I will be assigning 7th grade prep in CK12. It will be live on June 3 and remain open until August 31. I highly recommend you spend some time each day working through the curriculum to better prepare you for next year.
If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail and I will reply as quickly as I can and feel free to share this with your friends.
Math still rules,
Instructions for joining your class in Khan Academy
1. GO to khanacademy.org/join
2. Enter you class code and press "Add" Here are the codes for each section - 6C - 2BUHA897, 6MY - WPS7XZZT,
6MA - 74MGDUDS, 6G - 28ZFQJAJ
3. If you don't already have an account, press "Create a new account". Enter your date of birth then sign up by creating a user name (please use the first 3 letters of your name and the first initial of your last name so I can identify you - anything you add after that is up to you). If you have an existing account please link that account to your class using the class codes listed above.
4. Enter your grade and course (6th grade Mathematics/Arithmetic) and complete the assigned lessons. Follow the schedule on my webpage under assignments.
5. Remember, you can always do more to help yourself!
See you on the Net!