Lessons will be posted weekly on Sunday at 6pm through Edmodo. You may complete the lessons at any time throughout the week.
Subject: 8th Grade Music
Class Period(s): 3rd Quarter; All Periods
Teacher Message: This week we will be discovering the history of the Tony Awards Please make sure you are signed up for Edmodo!!!!
Here is what you need to do!!
1. Visit Edmodo
2. On the upper right hand side click "sign up." You will be creating a student account. (do not forget your login information, you will need this to access all classwork and assignments)
3. Please put your real FIRST and LAST name
4. Enter my class code: h8qizv
5. Create a username - even though I will see your real name I will also see your username! Be school appropriate!
6. Create a password - use the same as your school password, so it is easier for you to remember.
7. You do not need to put your email address
8. Create Account
9. You may skip the step that asks for your parents phone number/email.
If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through Edmodo
Weekly Objective(s): Students will explore and discover In the Heights by Lin Manuel Miranda.
Students will read a powerpoint about about the Tony Awards. Afterwards students will complete a quiz that goes along with the powerpoint.
Click on the Edgenuity logo or Edgenuity Student Login link below to login and access the lessons for this week.
Independent Practice and Additional Resources:
Assignments and Assessments:
Quick Access Student Login Links: (Click on the logo and sign in)