Phone: (570) 459-3221 ext.Grade (s):4thSubject (s):MATH(GIT 'R DONE)STUDENTS AND PARENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT ANY TIME, I WILL CHECK MY EMAIL FREQUENTLY. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS IF WE WORK TOGETHER!!!
Hope this finds all my MATHLETES safe and healthy. Please check out the "NEW" sites to help you through this " stay at home" part of 4th grade.
THE SITES ARE:
MATHLETES IN ACTION
MATHLETE BRAIN TEASERS
MATHLETES ARE A BIG DEAL
- Any work not completed in class must be completed for homework.
- The classroom teachers will fill out homework slips on any day your child is absent. They are responsible for this work being completed.
- Conferences - If you need to schedule a conference, please send a note in with your child or call the office to schedule an appointment. We will return your call as soon as possible. Please indicate your concern if possible.
- Snacks - Please try to send a small healthy snack and water for snack time.
- Cafeteria behavior - Inappropriate behavior may lead to assigned seating at lunch or supervised lunch detention in the classroom.
- Weekly Student Reports will be sent home each Monday (or first day of the school week) beginning OCT 11,2016
- Point system outlined in the Student Planner will begin on October 3, 2016
District-wide grading system
A - 93 - 100
B - 85 - 92
C - 77 - 84
D - 70 - 76
F - 69 and below