Phone: (570) 459-3221 ext.Grade (s):4thSubject (s):MATH(GIT 'R DONE)
- Any work not completed in class must be completed for homework.
- The classroom teachers will fill out homework slips on any day your child is absent. They are responsible for this work being completed.
- Conferences - If you need to schedule a conference, please send a note in with your child or call the office to schedule an appointment. We will return your call as soon as possible. Please indicate your concern if possible.
- Snacks - Please try to send a small healthy snack and water for snack time.
- Cafeteria behavior - Inappropriate behavior may lead to assigned seating at lunch or supervised lunch detention in the classroom.
- Weekly Student Reports will be sent home each Monday (or first day of the school week) beginning OCT 11,2016
- Point system outlined in the Student Planner will begin on October 3, 2016
District-wide grading system
A - 93 - 100
B - 85 - 92
C - 77 - 84
D - 70 - 76
F - 69 and below