Mrs. MurphyEmail: email@example.comGrades: 1 - 6Subject: Visual ArtWelcome to the West Hazleton Elementary Art Page! Be sure to check out Mrs. Murphy's Art Blog for the latest updates from elementary art at West. Don't forget to explore all the pages on the left.
What is Elementary Art Class All About?
- All students will establish acceptance, respect, and rapport with classmates
- All students will practice responsibility, independence, and personal-monitoring
- All students will express ideas, thoughts, and emotions, especially those which help inspire change and overcome personal conflict
CONTENT SPECIFIC LEARNING
- All students will understand, apply, and manipulate Elements and Principles of Art
- All students will integrate arts language into personal vocabulary
- All students will investigate and extract inspiration from famous artists and paintings
- All students will use the Arts to relate and synthesize the PA Common Core Standards
TECHNICAL SKILLS LEARNING
- All students will handle materials, equipment, and tools safely
- All students will describe, analyze, interpret, judge, and discuss artworks
- All students will produce quality paintings, drawings, crafts, sculptures, prints, graphics, and installations