2021 PSSA Testing Schedule:
ELA - Grades 3-8: May 17-May 19 (AM Sessions)
Math - Grades 3,5,6,7: May 20, May 21 (AM Sessions)
Math - Grades 4,8: May 20 (AM and PM Sessions)Science - Grades 4,8: May 21 (AM and PM Sessions)Parent/ Guardian SurveyEnglishSpanish
Title I Parent Communication Survey
The mission of the Freeland Elementary/Middle School is to enhance student learning by focusing all aspects of the school environment on the intellectual, social, emotional and physical development of students.
What's Been Going On at Freeland?
Middle School EARTH DAY Clean Up
3rd grade Virtual Parent Involvement
Virtual Talent Show
May 28th 1:00
- Drama club will be hosting a virtual talent show!
- You do not need to be in drama to participate in the show.
- You may perform live or play a recording of your talent.
- Email Mrs. Gennaro email@example.com by May 21st and state what you will be performing.
- You will be excused from your classes if you are participating in the show.
- Only drama members and those participating will be invited to our live meeting.
VIRTUAL YEARBOOK PICTURES
Tuesday May 11th 8:00
- Homeroom teachers will be taking a screenshot of your class in teams.
- Students are asked to turn their video on for the picture.
All students entering 6th grade will need a physical prior to starting the school year.
All students entering 7th grade must have one dose of Tdap and one dose of MCV prior to the first day.
Forms are located on the District's webpage under health services.
Please Review the Revised HASD Attendance Policy located in the "Headlines" section.
Homework Pick-upK-6 Homework can be picked up only from 3:40-4:00 pm.7-8 Homework will be posted on-line ONLY.
Please review new "Parent Resources" listed under the "Academics" tab.