Dear Students and Parents,
I miss you! I'm really glad that you are continuing your education while we are not in school. Please do not hesitate to contact me, and check my website for updates. Please stay home and stay safe!
HASD Closure Due to Coronavirus
While you are at home, please continue to read every day and review your math skills. Below is a list of assignments you can complete to review skills or challenge yourself! I really appreciate that you are continuing your learning while we are not in school, and I encourage your parents to contact me at any time. These are difficult times, and it's really important for all of us to stay safe and stay home right now. I miss you all, and I can't wait to get back to school!
Our login for getepic.com is qhk0198
Review and Enrichment Activities
April 6 - April 10
Use the Scholastic Resource link below to complete the daily Reading activities.
- Complete Week 1 on the Scholastic Resource.
- Read for 20 minutes everyday.
- Watch the short video about counting money.
- Complete the worksheets below.
- Practice counting collections of coins at home.
- Write about your daily activities.
- Work on Language and Literacy (Robot) for 20 minutes everyday.
- Work on Math for 20 minutes everyday.
- Complete the daily homework using the spelling words that are posted.
Something for fun!Mrs. LapchakEmail:email@example.comGrade:2 Room: C157Welcome to our class website!!Important Dates to remember: