FREELAND MIDDLE SCHOOL CLUBS
Please click the link above to see all of the Club options for you this year.
In the document, you will see the name of the club, the club description, and the advisor for the club.
- Decide which club or clubs you would like to sign up for.
- You may sign up for as many clubs as you'd like - just realize that you must be able to attend the meetings for every one you join, so don't overload yourself!
- Sign ups will be held in school at the beginning of September
- You must attend all meetings and participate in all activities for that club in order to remain an active participant.
- At this time, all meetings and activities are in person - typically after school.
- Please also note that many clubs have additional rules you must follow (grades, behavior, etc.) and if you break any of those rules you are subject to being dismissed as a member.
- You must be a member (in good standing) of at least 1 club in order to be eligible to attend the Club Field Trip to Hershey Park at the end of the school year.
- More information about the field trip will be discussed at a later date.
- Field trip scheduled for May 2024
- Any questions can be directed to Mrs. Lizbinski at email@example.com.