Mr. Arndt's Classroom ProceduresEach student will be expected to:
- Be Prepared for Class: Bring a pen/pencil, Social Studies Notebook, a folder with any notes or handouts.
- Cooperate With Others: Respect each other's opinions. Don't talk when other students are talking. Respect each other's personal belongings and Mr. Arndt's belongings.
- Use Kind Words and Actions: No foul language will be tolerated. Students should remain seated at all times unless I give permission to move. Don't throw any items across the classroom or at other students.
- Complete assignments and turn them in on time! Any late assignments will be accepted for half credit until the end of the marking period.
- Do not eat, drink, or chew gum in the classroom.
- Follow school procedures set forth in your planner.
- Upon entering the classroom, take your seat, get out notebook, and copy PDN.
- Remain seated at all times unless permission is granted to move.
For additional information about the course, please see the syllabus below: