Lessons will be posted weekly. You may complete the lessons at any time throughout the week.
Online Instruction - Tuesday, May 26th to Friday, May 29th
Subject: Modern World History
Class Period(s): 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, & 8
Teacher Message: All lessons will be completed via Edgenuity. Please be sure to complete ALL parts of the lesson including any journal entries, quizzes, or tests. Grades will be entered into Skyward each Sunday.
- Explain why Mexico has experienced reform but little economic growth in recent years
- Explain the revolutions and wars in Central America
- Identify unstable governments and economies in South America
- Explain the reasons for the Cuban Revolution
- What was life like for the opposition to Anastasio Somoza in Nicaragua in the 1970s?
- What kind of government was this?
Lesson: Latin America
Click on the Edgenuity logo or Edgenuity Student Login link below to login and access the lessons for this week.
Independent Practice and Additional Resources:
Assignments and Assessments:
- Journal Activity
- Lesson Quiz
Quick Access Student Login Links: (Click on the logo and sign in)