- Sneakers are required to participate in Physical Education class.
- If possible, send your child to school wearing comfortable clothes that will allow for ease of movement. Also, do not have them wear their favorite or nicest clothes on days they have Physical Education. The students do a lot of physical activity in class and we do not want to take the chance of staining or accidentally tearing their clothes.
- Students are not allowed to wear skirts to class, unless they have shorts underneath.
- No jewelry or purses allowed in gym.
- No gum allowed in the gym.
- No food or drinks allowed in the gym.