- Students are required to have ONE folder per subject. I will do my best to provide a folder if your child does not have one.
- Students are required to bring their laptop, charger, and case every day to allow the use of technology. They should bring them home every night too.
- Will be utilizing Imagine Learning for approximately 20 minutes each day.
- We have "PDN's" for the first 10 minutes of class which help focus and bring attention to the lesson.
- The lesson will be taught in a variety of ways based on the topic and objective.
- CNN 10 may be utilized for current events and how it can me implemented in English and Reading Class.
PENCILS and SUPPLIES:
- The pencil is the only acceptable writing tool to be used in the classroom.
- The use of lead pencils is allowed if the lead is not replaceable.
- Pencil sharpeners are not allowed.
- Students may bring markers, crayons, or colored pencils for use during art or when needed in the classroom.
- Homework will be assigned a few times per week.
- Parents are asked to help their child with homework or review it with them when completed.
- No assignments will be given for homework that we did not first review in class.
- Homework is expected to be returned the day it is due.
- In the event of illness, homework should be completed upon the student's return.
- If not, the child will receive a 0%.. This is to instill responsibility and accountability in the child.
- Each child has been given a planner to record their homework assignments.
- Planners must be used to formulate a good habit of writing assignments for many years to come, even a lifetime.