CLASS PROCEDURES & EXPECTATIONS
Virtual Learning EXPECTATIONS
- Be on time
- Mute yourself at all times
- If you choose to enable your camera, dress appropriately.
- If you have a question use the chat or "raise your hand" button.
- When called on to speak; speak loud and clear and use school appropriate language
- Respect yourself and others at all time
- Do YOUR best work
*You will be removed from the meeting if you cannot follow the above expectations.
Face to Face PROCEDURES
Students will be working on a "Please Do Now" open-ended problem at the beginning of each class
All lessons are to be completed as assignments.
Follow oral and written directions.
Students are expected to act orderly and observe classroom and school rules.
Written seatwork should be neat, organized, and completed in pencil.
Students dismissed for any reason are responsible for the class work and homework missed.