Welcome to Miss Bower's Art Class!The visual arts are essential to a child's curriculum; they allow each child to express himself or herself in ways that may not be possible in other classes or subjects. Making art is also fun!Hello all!I hope your visit to this page finds you well!
*Please check out your class's art Teams page for work while absent from school or quarantining.*
Attention 6th grade!
Lion's Club Peace Posters are due Monday, November 7.Miss Lindsey BowerEmail:email@example.comPhone: (570) 459-3221 ext. 25500Room: B104Subject: Visual ArtsGrades: K-7
- All students will establish acceptance, respect, and rapport with classmates
- All students will practice responsibility, independence, and personal-monitoring
- All students will express ideas, thoughts, and emotions, especially those which help inspire change and overcome personal conflict
CONTENT SPECIFIC LEARNING
- All students will understand, apply, and manipulate Elements and Principles of Art
- All students will integrate arts language into personal vocabulary
- All students will investigate and extract inspiration from famous artists and paintings
- All students will use the Arts to relate and synthesize the PA Common Core Standards
TECHNICAL SKILLS LEARNING
- All students will handle materials, equipment, and tools safely
- All students will describe, analyze, interpret, judge, and discuss artworks
- All students will produce quality paintings, drawings, crafts, sculptures, prints, graphics, and installations