old books with green apple on bottom bookMr. Stephen LucasEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (570) 459-3221 ext. 25500Grade (s): FourthSubject (s): Reading/Language Arts
Welcome to 4th Grade Reading!Classroom Rules and Regulations:
2. Be polite, kind, and courteous to your teachers and classmates at all times. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
3. Raise your hand if you would like to say something. Do not call out.
4. Be respectful to your teachers. There is no talking when a teacher is talking.
5. Do not abuse bathroom priveleges. Bathroom breaks will be given between classes.
6. Make sure you are always prepared for class. This includes having a sharpened pencil, homework, notebook, books, etc.
7. When you arrive in my classroom, please take your seat and clear off your desk except for your homework. All other books should be placed inside or under your desk.
8. If a visitor or announcement is made, remain quiet and continue working.
9. Try and be your best. I am trying to be the best teacher, and I expect you to be the best student.
10. Remember when you are in my class, you are working on Reading, Spelling, and English. Therefore, do not work on any other subject. Any time you may finish early, you may do one of two things, read silently or write in your journal. Find something quiet to do.