Welcome Guest to Ms. Molino's Second Grade WebpageSupplies for Second GradeOn the first day of school, your child will receive a pencil pouch with a pencil, crayons, eraser, and a glue stick. Please do not bring in your own pencil case. Additional items may be requested through the year.Our school will be providing headphones that are compatible with the chromebooks for each student this year. You are welcome to use your own headphones if you prefer.Clear or mesh backpacks should be used.The following is a list of additional supplies that your child will need the first week of school:
- Extra pencils
- large glue stick
- highlighters (we usually use yellow, but in addition orange and green can also be used)
- dry erase markers (black only)
- a wide ruled compostion book
- small individual hand santizer
Donations of the following items for the classroom would be greatly appreciated: You certainly don't have to purchase all of the items, even one item would be appreciated.
- hand soap
- lysol wipes (used everyday to wipe down desks and items in the classroom)
- hand santizer
- kid sized face masks in case a child's mask gets dirty during the day
Please do not send in binders or art kits. If a project requires additional items, a note will be sent home at the time of the project.
***Please label all personal items such as backpacks, lunch boxes, jackets etc.
Looking forward to a great year!