Lessons will be posted weekly. You may complete the lessons at any time throughout the week.
Online Instruction:Week of 6-1-2020
Class Period(s): All Classes
Teacher Message: Grade 8: This week's topic is Natural Selection and the Natural Selection Lab. If you have finished last week's topic, please work on the The Theory Of Evolution lessons for this week. If you have not yet finished last weeks lesson, please continue working on that. Remember, please work at your own pace. If you have any questions, please email me on Edgenuity.
Grade 7: This week's topics are Properties of Light and The Electromagnetic Spectrum. Please continue to log in to Edgenuity and continue your work. Remember that these are this weeks topics and if you have not finished last weeks material, no worries, keep working at your own pace. Please email me in Edgenuity if you have any questions!
*Please log on to Edgenuity for all assignments. (click blue link)
*If you have nay questions or concerns please email:
Mr. Williams, email@example.com
Mrs. Barletta, firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Objective(s): Grade 7:
- Describe the wave and particle models of light.
- Explain what happens when light interacts with objects.
- Recognize what determines the color of an object.
- Describe the different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Distinguish how electromagnetic waves differ from one another.
- Identify how different types of electromagnetic waves are used.
- Examine how natural selection leads to evolution.
- Identify the conditions required for natural selection.
- Identify ways in which genetic variation and environmental factors contribute to natural selection.
- Describe factors that contribute to the extinction of a species.
PDN: Please lon on to your Edgenity account
Click on the Edgenuity logo or Edgenuity Student Login link below to login and access the lessons for this week.
Independent Practice and Additional Resources:
Assignments and Assessments:
Quick Access Student Login Links: (Click on the logo and sign in)