Virtual Classroom Rules and Expectations
Hello parents/guardians and students! My goal for the first few days of school is to assist families and students in becoming familiar with Microsoft Teams. While we continue to learn and become familiar with this new virtual classroom experience, I have a few rules and suggestions to benefit all:
1. Please be on time.
2. Please have all required materials prepared for the start of our class time. Pencils, notebooks, books.
3. Please turn your video on and your microphone on mute until it is time to participate in the lesson.
4. Please use the chat tab for classroom related questions/comments. This is not to chat with classmates.
5. Please remember to SOAR! Although we are not physically in the school environment, you are expected to act approptiately and all inappropriate behavior will be reported to school administration and parents/guardians.
6. All reading lessons will be recorded for student unable to participate live. You may complete the assignments and turn in by 12:00 noon the following day for attendance and grading.
7. Attendance is mandatory. Work will be graded and needs to be turned in on time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a phone conference. Thank you for your support in making this a successful school year for all!!!