Goal: The goal of the Maple Manor Ecology Club is to have students connect with nature through positive learning experiences which will benefit our environment and community. Some example activities are as follows:
- Monitor and assist students in several community clean-ups.
- Create and display posters for Earth Day.
- Make birdhouses and nesting boxes and place on school grounds.
- Plant native vegetation on and around school grounds.
- Create take home project to encourage the concept of recycling.