Students are expected and encouraged to follow guidelines in class which will enhance a positive learning environment for each child.
NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS THAN YOUR BEST!
Please follow ARMOR in the classroom.
R - Responsible
ALSO PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING IN MY CLASS:
1. Be prepared for class.
2. Respect others and school property.
3. Listen when others are talking.
4. Work quietly and raise your hand to ask a question.
5. Follow directions and try your best in class!
6. Ask questions and believe in yourself!!
The classwork will be posted everyday in Microsoft Teams.
Students will receive a 100 for completed assignments. Students will receive an 80 for late assignments.
Students will receive a 60 for incomplete assignments.
Parents will be notified if there is a discipline issue.
Classroom Materials Needed
1. One notebook for Spelling /Reading
2. Pencils -wooden are recommended- (No pen)
3. Silent reading book
Classroom Materials Supplied
Reading Your Turn Workbook
Spelling Practice Workbook
We will be using Microsoft Teams to communicate with you during the school day.