Graded Materials for
Mr. HavrillaScience and Social Studies6th Grade
I will use the following to determine a student’s grade:
- Tests will be given at the end of each chapter.
- Review work sheets/information packets will be provided a few days before a test is taken.
- All information will be provided to the students. No hidden tricks will be on tests. All information within handouts will help students to perform well on a test.
Two types of quizzes (announced or unannounced)
- May be given at anytime during a class period
Homework will be given on a regular basis during the week.
- If students complete all work during the week “No Homework” will be given over the weekend. Students must complete homework as assigned because it will affect the student’s final grade.
- Late homework will result in the student receiving a lower grade for that one particular assignment.
- Being at school
- Working in and outside the classroom
- Getting along with others (Example small groups)
- Answering questions
- Taking on classroom duties
25% Class Participation
25% Homework/ Class work