Write Me a Story
- Try your writing skills, share your imagination, read fun stories, and maybe even get published on the Internet!
Learning About the Authors and Illustrators
- "Many readers are curious about the creators of the books they enjoy. The more than six hundred links to authors/illustrator sites included here will help to satisfy that curiosity."
Between the Lions
- Read many exciting stories online, and then enjoy the games and activities related to each story.
- Boys are a very different kind of child than girls, and I've noticed that they enjoy reading different books. This site has lots of great books recommended especially for boys.
Online Fun and Games:
- #1 educational site for K-8 kids and teachers.
- The web search for kids by librarians.
- There's an atlas, almanac, dictionary, and encyclopedia on this site, as well as sports news and U.S. and world news.
- Learn facts about almost any topics (in English and Spanish!) Print out games and activities for many of the topics as well.
Guinness World Records
- Find out what the world record is for anything that you can think of, and even things you would never have thought of!
Just for Fun Sites:
Activities for Kids
- This website features many cool activities for kids, parents, and teachers! There are crafts and gifts to make, recipes, science experiments, games to print out, great links, and party, holiday and even scouting activities.
- If you're looking for great, easy treats to make with your family and friends, look no further! Monkey Pops, Pond Pie, a Jello Aquarium, Chocolate Mice, and Magic Wands are just some of the recipes for "yummy fun" that you'll find! Bo appetit!
- Play lots of online games, learn jokes to tell a friend, send e-cards, and tease your brain with brainteasers!
- Play fun online games with the animates badger Posnayko and his friends!
Primary Games Puzzles
- Have fun solving online word searches, tic tac toe, mazes, matching games, puzzles, and more!
Dr. Seuss' Seussville
- See a list of all the books Dr. Seuss wrote, online games to play, and information about the great man himself!
- No, I didn't spell "hamster" wrong... these are very cute songs!