PSSA TESTING Grade 3-8
- Every Pennsylvania student in grades 3 through 8 is assessed in English Language Arts and Math. Every Pennsylvania student in grades 4 and 8 is assessed in science.
- The annual Pennsylvania System School Assessment is a standards-based assessment which provides students, parents, educators and citizens with an understanding of student and school performance based on the PA Core Standards. These standards in English Language Arts, Mathematics, and Science identify what a student should know and be able to do at varying grade levels.
- In the beginning of April, 3rd grade will hold a “Don’t Stress- You Got This Bingo”
- Parents will be able to join their child to participate in Bingo using key concepts that they may see on the PSSA
- English Language Arts PSSA
- April 24-28
- Math PSSA
- May 1-12
- When it becomes closer to PSSA testing we will hold a parent involvement activity called : “Don’t Stress- You Got This Bingo”
- This will help prepare for PSSA testing with your child. This activity will strengthen your child’s attitude, knowledge, and test taking skills as well as reduce test anxiety.
- Positive Test- Taking Attitude is Powerful!