Physical Education Grading Procedures
* 50% Behavior/Participation
* 25% Skill Tests/Quizzes
* 25% Final Project (create-a-game activity)
Health Grading Procedures
* 25% Behavior and Participation
* 25% "Please Do Now" Activity (Notebook Check)
* 25% Tests/Quizzes
* 25% Projects (Group/Individual)
For both Health and PE, students are given 10 points each day. Points are deducted from their grade for issues such as behavior, gum chewing, refusal to participate, not wearing sneakers, etc.
Please contact me if you have any questions!