GUIDE TO ONLINE CLASS IN MICROSOFT TEAMS
1. Open Microsoft Teams
a. Go to HASD website
b. Click on Offiice 365
c . Insert your username and password
d. Click on Microsoft Teams
e. Click on your class
2. If you download to your computer or mobile phone, you can click on the Teams icon to access Teams and your class.
3. Click on the JOIN MEETING that will be on your calander or on the POST in your class.
a. Please turn of the video icon. That is your camera.
b. Please mute your microphone.
4. Once in the meeting, you will listen to your teacher giving the lesson for the day.
a. **Portions of the lesson will be RECORDERD
b. The teacher will answer questions when you raise your hand or through the chat box. (You can also use the district email email@example.com)
c. The teacher will give instructions on what classwork and assignments must be completed.
d. Most days the meeting will last the entire class period.
5. After the meeting (class period) has ended please click to "leave meeting."
6. The recoreded portion will be in the POST section of your class for you to view.
GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SEMESTER :)