September 19, 2019
- ALL Classes: Quiz tomorrow. You will be required to change a fraction to a decimal, a decimal to a fraction, and compare 2 given rational numbers.
- Perioid 1: complete the problems you copied from the board.
- Periods 2, 3, 7, 8: complete pg. 275 1-10 all.
September 17, 2019
- Complete the corrections for your PDN packet: Period 1,2,3 due wednesday unless told otherwise; Period 7 & 8 due Thursday
- Period 1: finish the math problems in your notebook on Terminating & Repeating Decimals.
- Periods 2, 3, 7, 8: page 267 1-12; page 269 25-27
- Period 5: Page 98 problems 16-21; 28, 29, 20-26 even, 41, 43, 45, 49, 50. Page 100: 69-83
- ALL Class Periods: Quiz on Terminating and Repeating Decimals Friday
September 13, 2019
- Quiz Monday on Order of Operations. Review your notes and practice some problems.
September 11, 2019
- Finish your 4 order of operation problems from the task cards and review and make corrections to the problems you were working on.
- Order of Operations quiz is moved to Monday.
September 10, 2019
- Quiz on Friday on Order of Operations.
September 9, 2019 (ALL Classes)
- Quiz on Multiplying and Dividing Integers for all class periods tomorrow.
- Finish Monday and Tuesday Columns for week 2 of PDN Packet
- Quiz Friday on Order of Operations
September 3, 2019
- Adding & Subtracting assessment for all class periods tomorrow.
August 28, 2019 (ALL CLASSES)
- Finish Monday and Tuesday columns of Bell Ringer
- Quiz Wednesday 9-4-19 on adding and subtracting integers.
August 26, 2019
- All classes: get your class syllabus signed and returned by Wednesday (8-28-19)
- Complete your get to know me mat if you did not in class due back tomorrow. (8-27-19)