Teacher's Name Gino I. MolinoEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (570) 459-3221 ext. 83541Grade (s):Subject (s): Transition Liaison/Work-Study CoordinatorStudent Resource:Free Worksheets for kids at -www. Education.comStudents: Please go to assignment page
(Insert Welcome Text Here)
Ready to ZOOM?
Beginning Monday, May 11th, 2020, we will start the next phase of the school year. We were happy to learn how many of you have been working so far and cannot wait to see you in our Zoom classes. The classes are open to all of you in the Functional Program, regardless if you are currently enrolled in the class. The link for Zoom and the instructions are listed below along with the weekly schedule. You will be emailed the Zoom meeting ID number along with the password for each class. Only students in the Functional Program are permitted to attend the Zoom classes. Please remember, the expectations for behavior are the same as if we were in the classroom. This is going to be one exciting adventure!
- You can create a Zoom account if you want, but it is not necessary to login.
- An email will be sent you the day before a class with the meeting ID number and password.
- Click on the Zoom link. https://zoom.us/join
- Copy and paste the meeting ID number into the Zoom link provided.
- Type in the password provided.
- Click “Join with Video” and then “Join with Audio” when prompted.
Mr. Petch & Miss Marino
Social Skills & Wellness
Mrs. Avillion & Mrs. Tanner
Note: OVR and MHDS are still open should you need to contact your vocational counselor or supports coordinator.