Classroom Procedures for
WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE PHONES? I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR PHONES OUT . I HAD TOO MANY ISSUES LAST YEAR WITH THE PHONES AND I DO NOT WANT TO REVISIT THEM. IF I SEE YOUR PHONE OUT DURING INSTRUCTION, TEST, QUIZ, CLASS ACTIVITY ECT... I WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING FIRST. A SECOND TIME I WILL TAKE IT AND PLACE IT IN FRONT OF THE ROOM IN ONE OF THE PHONE "POCKETS". IF IT BECOMES A CHRONIC PROBLEM, IT GOES TO THE OFFICE. THE PHONES ARE A MAJOR DISTRACTION! IF I SEE THE ENITRE CLASS IS HAVING AN ISSUE I WILL COLLECT ALL OF THEM AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS. ALSO, NO EAR BUDS!!!!!!!!!!
1. You may not go to your locker during the period. There are designated times throughout the day you may visit your locker.
2. You must sign out to use the lav, see the nurse, or guidance and have a pass with you.
3. Be prepared with a writing utensil, folder, and notebook.
4. Please arrive to class on time.
5. Please respect myself and your peers.