Upon entering math class:
-Grab a calculator
- Sit in your assigned seat
- Bring notebooks daily
- Extra paper is available
- Calculators are near the door to take upon entering class.
- Calculators are to be returned at the end of class.
- Please put them intheir correct numbers
- Raise hand
- Never be embarassed to ask questions!
-I will check homework at the beginning of class if given.
-Though homework will be assigned daily, no more than 20 problems will be assigned per night.
-If you are absent, you have as many days as you were absent to make up the homework.
- 2-4 Quizzes/chapter
- Test at the end of the chapter.
- Exam at the end of each quarter.
- If you miss too many days, it will surely effect your grade because we will be covering very much material.
- Once you return from an absence, you are required to turn in missed work. It will not be accepted at the conclusion of the semester.
- You must have a pass.
- Ask me at the beginning or while doing group/seat work.
At the end of class:
- Make sure you are leaving the classroom the way you found it. (Clean floors, desk put back, etc.)
- Make sure calculators are put away.
- I dismiss you, not the bell. Remain in your seats until you are dismissed. NO LINING UP AT THE DOOR!
- Homework/Class Participation - 25% (Two lowest homework grades are dropped.)
- Quizzes - 25% (Lowest quiz grade is dropped)
- Tests - 25%
- Exam - 25% (cumulative)
- Extra Credit opportunities - TBA
- Don't be late to my class!
- Don't cut my class!
- Respect yourself, others, and me!
- Work to the best of your ability!