Mr.Klingaman’s Classroom Rules
1. Be on Time, Be Prepared-be in the class and prepared to work when the bell rings.
-Bring your computer to class.
2. Be Respectful-use polite words, listen to others, and WORK TOGETHER to solve problems.
-Raise your hand to speak
- Speak to positively influence the class
-Raise your hand to get out of your seat
3. Be Respondsible- follow directions and do your best.
ALL PHONES MUST BE PUT IN THE PHONE CADDY ON THE WALL UPON ENTERING
STUDENTS USING A PHONE IN CLASS WILL HAVE THIER PHONE CONFISCATED AND TAKEN TO SECURITY
STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP THEIR HOOD UP DURING CLASS
STUDENTS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE A SCHOOL ISSUED LAPTOP IN THE CLASSROOM
NO INTERNET CONNECTING WATCHES WILL BE ALLOWED
NO EARBUDS ARE ALLOWED; ONLY HEADPHONES THAT ARE ISSUED BY MR. KLINGAMAN
-Remain quiet and be attentive
-Keep head up at all times
4. Be Safe- Use equipment properly; no horseplay.