Test & Quiz Procedures
- Tests will be announced at least three days in advance. If the student is absent the day of the test, they will complete the test the day of their return to class. If you are absent for an extended period of time, you will need to make arrangements with the teacher to make up the test. Tests are worth 100 points. A student has the option to retake a test at their own discretion. Retakes are limited to one attempt and student cannot retake the class during class time.
- Quizzes may be announced or unannounced and can be worth up to 40 points.
- Students who are legally absent from school will have one day for each absence in which to complete missed assignment and exams.
- Phones will be collected during tests and quizzes. Phones will be returned when all class work is completed.
- Students who do not hand in a phone and are caught with the phone, will have the phone sent to the appropriate grade level office and receive a zero on the assignment.