Classroom Management Plan
Every lesson I do integrates an ELA or a Math standard, and any ELA
or Math involvement in our lessons is an idea derived from content and standards in the K-6 curriculum used by the district.
As such, paying attention during times when I am teaching is very important.
If an issue arises..
- I will give a verbal cue to stop arguing or stop doing whatever is interrupting the lesson/student progress.
- After a verbal cue, seat changes happen.
- If a seat change doesn't stop further interruptions, I begin thinking about parent/guardian contact.
- Should it be necessary, a discipline referral will be put into skyward.
Likewise, when positive reinforcement is earned
- Verbal praise
- Display work in an appropriate space
- Art gallery on my teacher webspace
- In the hallway at the building
- in the classroom
- Positive e-mail/phone call to parent/guardian.