• Transcripts


    Transcripts are the official record a school keeps of your grades from 9th grade until you graduate. Schools and employers often verify specific courses or graduation dates through this document.  Transcripts can either be Official (signed, dated and stamped with a raised school seal) or unofficial (only signed and dated), please ask the requesting institution which they need before requesting your transcripts. 

    While attending HACC you can request  your transcript from your school counselor.   Although, once graduated you will need to reach out to the HS Guidance secretary who has access to graduated student records. 

    To learn more about requesting transcripts Click Here